2 Hours of technique, trapping, flows, and Core JKD Wing Chun applications in knife attack and self defense training and weapon control.
Core JKD Wing Chun principles and training applications used in our close quarter knife attack self defense training including:
- Tracking a Repeating Blade
- Headbutt Insertions
- Bong Sao Flow for sightless familiarity
- Lop Sao for control and locks setup
- Weapon Control of a resisting attacker who had an intent to harm or kill
- Knife Disarms
- Return To Sender Applications
Yes, Wing Chun can used to efficiently enhance your functionality against a knife-wielding attacker! Ming translates traditional Wing Chun functionality into a formidable weapon defense training system.
If you're serious about weapon self defense and you're serious about finding a use for Wing Chun sensitivity and extreme straight-line functionality, you need this video.